Use this service to report noise from a loudspeaker or other amplified equipment such as electric guitars, radio, stereo, and megaphone. You can call 311 at any time for help if you experience difficulties completing this request online.

What You Need

  • Provide a valid Toronto location
  • Provide a contact phone number
  • Provide an email address
To submit a service request you will need the latest version of Google Chrome. Firefox and Internet Explorer are not supported. If you choose not to update or install Google Chrome you can submit your request by calling 311.

Service Request Eligibility

To be eligible for this service request, ensure the following criteria.

What is an amplified sound?

Sounds from loudspeakers, electric guitars, radio/stereo, megaphone or other amplified equipment.

What is considered a complaint about a person’s behaviour and who should I report it to?

Complaint about a person’s behaviour (for example aggressive, disorderly, violent, or a risk to public safety) should be reported to the Toronto Police at the time the incident is occurring.

Open A Service Request