Use this service to report noise from stationary equipment such as an air conditioner, other ventilation equipment (HVAC), pool equipment and generators. You can call 311 at any time for help if you experience difficulties completing this request online.

What You Need

  • Provide a valid Toronto location
  • Provide a contact phone number
  • Provide an email address
To submit a service request you will need the latest version of Google Chrome. Firefox and Internet Explorer are not supported. If you choose not to update or install Google Chrome you can submit your request by calling 311.

Service Request Eligibility

To be eligible for this service request, ensure the following criteria.

Air Conditioner, Furnace, Heat Pump, HVAC (Chiller, Boiler, Ventilation, Exhaust), Pool Pump and Generator.

Open a Service Request