Use this service to request a water service turn off at the curb stop valve, which is located outside at the property line. You can call 311 at any time for help if you experience difficulties completing this request online.

What You Need

  • Provide a valid Toronto location
  • Provide a contact phone number
  • Provide an email address
  • Be available if an investigation at your property is required
  • An adult (over the age of 18) who own/lives at the property must be at the property for the investigation.
To submit a service request you will need the latest version of Google Chrome. Firefox and Internet Explorer are not supported. If you choose not to update or install Google Chrome you can submit your request by calling 311.


Service Request Eligibility

To be eligible for this service request, ensure the following criteria.

How do I request an emergency water service turn off?

Call 311 if this is an emergency request.

This will ensure that the issue is given the highest priority.

What do I do if I did not have the water turned off at the outside water service valve?

Learn more about reporting no water service.

How do I request a water meter removal?

Learn more about requesting a water a water metre removal.

What if I am a tenant?

Contact the property manager, superintendent or owner. They may contact 311 to report the issue.

What is the fee for this service?

Learn more about water service fees.

How can I find out about my Utility Bill?

Learn more about water service fees and Utility Bills.

Open a Service Request