The Sustaining phase of the change journey is focused on executing sustainability, assessing key metrics, learning and adjusting and aligning rewards and recognition. This is done through:
- Developing new skills and abilities based on identified impacts, and ensuring employees receive adequate training and opportunities to practice new skills.
- Using the information in follow-up assessments to learn and adjust course where necessary.
- Using the Change Scorecard to assess identified metrics, track progress and flag gaps.
- Putting in place sustainment activities that have been planned based on previous assessments and stakeholder feedback.
- Sustaining the change by aligning rewards and recognition with new behaviours and work practices.
Sustaining Phase Activities