Coming November 1 – Enrol in the City’s new paperless eBilling service and start receiving your property tax and utility bills digitally in January 2023.
- Get email notifications with a secure link to your digital bills for property tax and utilities.
- Save paper and resources – make online payments!
- Enrolment is easy – all you need is an email address and the information found on your current property tax and utility bill.
More information will be available soon. For updates, refer to this page or follow the City’s Twitter channel @cityoftoronto.
Property Tax and Utility Bill epost™ customers
Canada Post is retiring epost™. The last epost™ bill will be sent in September 2022 and account access will end in December 2022.
You will receive your interim, final and/or supplementary/omitted property tax and utility bills through epost™ until the end of September 2022.
- Continue to sign in to your epost™ account to access your bills.
- Download any previously issued bills you would like to keep for your records, prior to December 2022, when account access is discontinued.
- If the mailing address on your current property tax or utility bill is not up-to-date, go to the Property Tax Lookup to update your mailing address.
- Tax Account Statements, Transfer to Tax, Final Notices, Utility Overdue Notices and other correspondence will continue to be mailed through traditional mail delivery service.
Changes Updated on Your Account
If you change or update your ownership information on your property tax or utility account it will affect your current epost™ subscription. For more information concerning your epost™ subscription contact Canada Post.
epost™ is a trademark of Canada Post Corporation