Complete Streets Guidelines
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
The City is developing Complete Streets Guidelines to provide a new approach for how we design our city streets. This builds on many of the City’s existing policies, guidelines and recent successful street design and construction projects. The Complete Streets Guidelines will provide an expanded toolbox of ways to improve Toronto’s streets.
Complete Streets Guidelines by Chapter
- Front Matter and Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction, Vision and Goals
- Chapter 2: Street Types
- Chapter 3: Steps to Street Design
- Chapter 4: Street Design for Pedestrians
- Chapter 5: Street Design for Cycling
- Chapter 6: Street Design for Transit
- Chapter 7: Street Design for Green Infrastructure
- Chapter 8: Street Design for Roadways
- Chapter 9: Street Design for Intersections