TransformTO Reports & Resources
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
- TransformTO: Climate Action for a Healthy, Equitable and Prosperous Toronto Report #2 – The Pathway to a Low Carbon Future (April 2017)
- Modelling Advisory Group Summary Report (April 2017)
- Attachment A: Modelling Advisory Group Summary Report (April 2017)
- Attachment B: Modelling Toronto’s Low Carbon Future: Results of Modelling Greenhouse Gas Emissions to 2050 (April 2017)
- Attachment C: Evaluation of Potential Additions to TransformTO Report 1 Strategies (April 2017)
- TransformTO: 2050 Pathway to a Low Carbon Toronto – Highlights Report (April 2017)
- TransformTO: Climate Action for a Healthy, Equitable and Prosperous Toronto Report #1 (November 2016)
- Attachment A: TransformTO Short-term Strategies (November 2016)
- Attachment B: TransformTO Phase 1 Community Engagement Report (November 2016)
- Attachment C: Technical Backgrounder (November 2016)
- TransformTO Short-Term Strategies Business Cases (December 2016)
- Short-Term Strategies Financial Estimates (January 2017)
- 2017 Capital Budget Briefing Note (January 2017)
- TransformTO Short-Term Strategies – Highlights Report (November 2016)
From August 2015 to July 2016, TransformTO’s first phase of engagement encouraged residents to contribute their ideas to a shared vision of a low-carbon Toronto in 2050. A variety of engagement and outreach tools promoted participation from residents, community groups and stakeholders online and at events. More than 2,000 residents identified ideas and actions that will help build a healthy, equitable and prosperous Toronto as well as achieve our 80 per cent greenhouse gas emissions reduction target by 2050. All of the community feedback, community-submitted reports and other submissions were compiled and summarized in a Community Engagement Report.
Reports from community-hosted events:
- Ward 13 Brainstorm for a Sustainable City
- Ward 15 Community Consultation Report
- Ward 17 Let’s TransformTO
- Ward 18 Talks: The Environment – TransformTO
- Ward 19 Let’s TransformTO!
- Ward 21 Let’s TransformTO!
- Earth Day Presentation – Low Carbon Living
- People’s Climate Movement Community Conversation Report
- University of Toronto Scarborough Campus TransformTO Conversation
- St. Joseph’s Parish TransformTO Conversation
- Don Heights Unitarian TransformTO Conversation
The Engagement & Equity Report created through the USDN Building Diversity Fellowship offers valuable advice for TransformTO going forward on how best to engage marginalized and equity-seeking groups in developing climate action plans and designing and implementing climate solutions.
If you need assistance accessing the content within these documents, please contact: