TransformTO Reports & Resources
- TransformTO: Climate Action for a Healthy, Equitable and Prosperous Toronto Report #2 – The Pathway to a Low Carbon Future (April 2017)
- Modelling Advisory Group Summary Report (April 2017)
- Attachment A: Modelling Advisory Group Summary Report (April 2017)
- Attachment B: Modelling Toronto’s Low Carbon Future: Results of Modelling Greenhouse Gas Emissions to 2050 (April 2017)
- Attachment C: Evaluation of Potential Additions to TransformTO Report 1 Strategies (April 2017)
- TransformTO: 2050 Pathway to a Low Carbon Toronto – Highlights Report (April 2017)
- TransformTO: Climate Action for a Healthy, Equitable and Prosperous Toronto Report #1 (November 2016)
- Attachment A: TransformTO Short-term Strategies (November 2016)
- Attachment B: TransformTO Phase 1 Community Engagement Report (November 2016)
- Attachment C: Technical Backgrounder (November 2016)
- TransformTO Short-Term Strategies Business Cases (December 2016)
- Short-Term Strategies Financial Estimates (January 2017)
- 2017 Capital Budget Briefing Note (January 2017)
- TransformTO Short-Term Strategies – Highlights Report (November 2016)
From August 2015 to July 2016, TransformTO’s first phase of engagement encouraged residents to contribute their ideas to a shared vision of a low-carbon Toronto in 2050. A variety of engagement and outreach tools promoted participation from residents, community groups and stakeholders online and at events. More than 2,000 residents identified ideas and actions that will help build a healthy, equitable and prosperous Toronto as well as achieve our 80 per cent greenhouse gas emissions reduction target by 2050. All of the community feedback, community-submitted reports and other submissions were compiled and summarized in a Community Engagement Report.
Reports from community-hosted events:
- Ward 13 Brainstorm for a Sustainable City
- Ward 15 Community Consultation Report
- Ward 17 Let’s TransformTO
- Ward 18 Talks: The Environment – TransformTO
- Ward 19 Let’s TransformTO!
- Ward 21 Let’s TransformTO!
- Earth Day Presentation – Low Carbon Living
- People’s Climate Movement Community Conversation Report
- University of Toronto Scarborough Campus TransformTO Conversation
- St. Joseph’s Parish TransformTO Conversation
- Don Heights Unitarian TransformTO Conversation
The Engagement & Equity Report created through the USDN Building Diversity Fellowship offers valuable advice for TransformTO going forward on how best to engage marginalized and equity-seeking groups in developing climate action plans and designing and implementing climate solutions.
If you need assistance accessing the content within these documents, please contact: