Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Accessing Records and Purchasing Copies
- Image Reproduction Request Form
- You can also order copies of images online, if they have already been scanned
- Image Permission Request Form (used to request the use of records for which the Archives holds copyright)
- Freedom of Information Access Request which relates to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Application for Access – Non-Government Records (used to request access to non-government records that are sensitive and require review)
- Application for Donor Permission (used to request access to non-government records that have a donor restriction)