You can use your own device to make free copies of archival records, such as photographs and documents. No tripods or additional lights are permitted.
Alternatively you can use our book scanner to make digital copies that are saved to your own USB key. We do not have USB keys, so don’t forget to bring your own.
Self-service digital copying policy
When and where
- In the Archives Research Hall during opening hours
- Restrictions may apply when:
- original records are fragile
- when there are copyright issues
Terms and conditions
- It is your responsibility to follow copyright rules
- You may not use any device that comes in contact with the records
- You may not take pictures of other people in the Research Hall
- Please follow the directions of staff to make sure that no harm comes to the archival records
Please contact Rebekah Bedard with any questions.