Historical Maps & Atlases
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Historical maps and atlases are fully accessible for viewing online. However as the maps are in a jpeg2000 format, they are not available for downloading. Should you require copies of maps, they must be purchased individually.
- Plan of Toronto Harbour, Joseph Bouchette, 1792, Series 726, Item 1
- Plan of York, Lieut. Philpotts, 1818, Series 725, Item 90
- Topographical map of the city and liberties of Toronto, James Cane, 1842, Series 726, Item 2
- Plan of the City of Toronto, Canada West, Fleming Ridout & Schreiber, 1857, Series 88, Item 13
- Plan of the City of Toronto, H.J. Browne, 1862, Series 726, Item 5
- Fire insurance plan showing extent of fire, Charles Edwin Goad, 1904, Series 726, Item 105