Historical maps and atlases are fully accessible for viewing online. However as the maps are in a jpeg2000 format, they are not available for downloading. Should you require copies of maps, they must be purchased individually.
For best performance, it is recommended to view these maps on a laptop or desktop computer.
- Plan of Toronto Harbour, Joseph Bouchette, 1792, Series 726, Item 1
- Plan of York, Lieut. Philpotts, 1818, Series 725, Item 90
- Topographical map of the city and liberties of Toronto, James Cane, 1842, Series 726, Item 2
- Plan of the City of Toronto, Canada West, Fleming Ridout & Schreiber, 1857, Series 88, Item 13
- Plan of the City of Toronto, H.J. Browne, 1862, Series 726, Item 5
- Fire insurance plan showing extent of fire, Charles Edwin Goad, 1904, Series 726, Item 105