Meetings & Events: Casa Loma HCD Study
Public meetings and community advisory group meetings are listed below.
The City of Toronto held the first Community Advisory Group meeting for the Casa Loma HCD Study at Spadina House on January 11, 2018.
The purpose of this meeting was to:
- Review and adopt the CAG Terms of Reference
- Learn about the Casa Loma Heritage Conservation District Study process
- Present work completed to date
- Guided discussion on neighbourhood character and defining features
LURA Consulting prepared a meeting summary, which can be downloaded from the link below. The second advisory group meeting will be held in early April.
The City of Toronto held the first Open House for the Casa Loma HCD Study at the City of Toronto Archives on September 28, 2017.
The purpose of the event was to:
- Introduce the Casa Loma HCD Study;
- Present background material and a preliminary understanding of the area;
- Answer community member questions about the HCD Study process;
- Obtain community input on current conditions and historical areas of interest in the study area; and
- Highlight next steps in the study process.