A wide variety of programs and workshops are available through the Cedar Ridge Creative Centre: Fall 2017/Winter 2018 Brochure (PDF)
Registration for Cedar Ridge Creative Centre’s Classes, workshops and camps in the Fall/Winter Program begins on Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 7 a.m., online or by touch tone phone: 416-338-0000.
You will be prompted to provide the following information:
- client number
- family number
- course code
- credit card
To obtain your client and family numbers, please call Customer Service at 416-338-4386 or call the Cedar Ridge Office directly at 416-396-4026. Cedar Ridge will be open during our regular business hours for in-person and telephone registrations.
Cedar Ridge is dedicated to providing timely, accessible and high quality services to all of our clients. Staff will take all reasonable measures to accommodate accessibility needs. Please contact us if you have any special needs requirements.
Please note: Culture facilities (like Cedar Ridge Creative Centre) are excluded from Parks, Forestry and Recreation policies and procedures, including the Welcome Policy.
- On the part of Cedar Ridge: 100% Refund or account credit.
- Missed classes on the part of the student: make-up classes or account credits will not be provided.
- Due to emergencies: make-up class provided. If a make-up class is provided, no refunds or account credits will be issued.
- Inclement weather: make-up class provided. Every effort to contact students will be made. Students are encouraged to call for information. Open studio provided if contact cannot be made in time.
- Statutory holidays: make-up class provided
Withdrawals, refunds and credits
All registration cancellations/withdrawals must be initiated in writing prior to the start of the program’s third class. No refunds or credits will be considered after this date. Withdrawals will be prorated based on the date of the withdrawal, not based on attendance in the program. A $10 administration fee will be deducted per person, per program for all refunds, withdrawals and credits.
Materials are not included in adult course fees. Please inquire at the Cedar Ridge Office or with your instructor for supply lists. Pottery students must purchase clay from Cedar Ridge Creative Centre which includes glazing, firing and technician costs. $35 per bag, cash or cheque only.