311 Live Agent chat support is offered Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (excludes statutory holidays).
Using 311 Live Agent Support
- Our Live Agent chat support allows you to chat online with a 311 Customer Service Representative (CSR) who can help answer your questions about City programs and services.
- Live Agent chat support is not for initiating service requests, requesting status update on previous service requests or application processing, although we can help direct you where to find this information.
- This service is not appropriate for individuals in crisis situation or requiring fire, police or medical emergency, always call 9-1-1for emergencies.
- Please be advised that we encourage respectful conversations. We will not tolerate abusive, offensive and disrespectful discussion, and will disconnect from the chat.
- If you would like to keep a copy of your Live Agent chat, you can download the session transcript before closing your chat session window.
- 311 Live Agent chat service is an anonymous service. Copies of transcripts cannot be provided by 311 Toronto after the interaction has been terminated.