Required Forms & Documents

The required forms, documents and drawings needed to submit an application depend on which type of approval you are seeking. For a detailed list of all the required information for each type of application, pleases select from the list below.

Applications can be submitted via email to Please be sure to include the address in the subject line of your email.

First Party Sign Permit

All the forms, documents and drawings you will need to apply for a First Party Sign Permit.

Third Party Sign Permit

Find the forms, documents and drawings are needed to apply for a Third Party Sign Permit.

Sign Variance

Review the requirements to submit a Sign Variance application.

Sign By-Law Amendment

Find information about applying for a Sign By-Law Amendment.

Signage Master Plan

When a variance is required for three or more signs, you must apply for a Signage Master Plan.

Preliminary Project Review (PPR)

A PPR will identify if your proposal requires any variance approvals or non-compliance with the Sign By-law.

Expected Timelines for Sign Applications

Visit the Expected Timelines page for what to expect regarding your application.