Community Service Partnerships (CSP) Funding
Community Service Partnerships (CSP) provides on-going and stable support to Toronto’s not-for-profit community organizations to deliver on their mission. CSP supports community organizations to offer high quality and relevant services that respond to the changing needs of the community and strengthen the City’s well-being.
CSP facilitates access to services that improve social outcomes for vulnerable, marginalized and high-risk communities that:
- are designed for vulnerable, marginalized and high-risk communities;
- clearly identify a social service need of this community and focus on achieving attainable, measurable results, and
- maximize the capacity-building approach to be effective.
CSP Reporting Guidelines
Community Service Partnerships (CSP) funded organizations are required to submit an annual report. Depending on the organizations’ fiscal year there will be two deadlines for these reports.
- Organizations with a fiscal year ending on December 31 will have to submit their CSP Annual Report by the end of April.
- Organizations with a fiscal year ending on March 31 will have to submit their CSP Annual Report by the end of July.
- Organizations with fiscal years other than these two mentioned above will be have to report for the fiscal period of April 1 – March 31 with the deadline in the end of July.
Request for CSP annual report extension
Requests for extensions are usually due to the unavailability of the audited financial statement before the CSP annual report due date. Please contact your Agency Review Officer (ARO) to request a deadline extension. If you request an extension due to other reasons, please contact your ARO directly to discuss reasons. All requests must be approved by the ARO.