Monthly Utility Billing Option
Benefit from Monthly Billing by:
- You receive one bill each month
- You will have monthly payments for your budgeting purposes
- You can monitoring your water consumption more frequently
- You can be alerted to potential water leaks and plumbing issues earlier
To be accepted into this program, you must meet the following criteria:
You must complete the Monthly Utility Billing Application and submit by fax, mail or in person:
City of Toronto
Revenue Services,Utility Billing
5100 Yonge St., Lower Level
Toronto, ON M2N 5V7
Fax: 416-696-3605, Attention: Utility Billing
(see Tips on Faxing)
In person at an Inquiry and Payment Counter
You will receive written confirmation of your enrolment in the program within 30 days of receipt of your application.
You will be removed from monthly utility billing if:
- You cancel your enrolment in either epost™ or the Pre-Authorized Utility Bill Payment program.
- You have a returned payment from the bank, and you are removed from the Pre-Authorized Utility Bill Payment program. You will have to reapply for pre-authorized payment. A loss of discount and fees will apply.
- You sell the property. You will have to reapply for all programs at your new property location.