Booked With Us Before
To book a venue, you must represent a Toronto-based organization and have an active and up-to-date Civic Centre Public Space Account.
If you already have an active and up-to-date Civic Centre Public Space Account, please follow the steps below to book space. For a list of what spaces are available for booking or guidelines about the use of civic spaces, please see the Civic Centres page.
If you need to update, make changes to or renew your account, please follow the instructions on the First Time Booking page.
As an approved account member, you can book a civic space by contacting 311 Facility Booking:
The person applying on behalf of the organization must be 19 years of age or older.
Please provide the following information when booking a space:
- Company letterhead
- The name of your organization
- The primary contact’s name and contact information
- Name of the Civic Centre that you wish to book at (include the room if you know it)
- The date and time you require the space for. Please be sure to include set up and take down of anything you may be bringing in when you book your time.
- The number of people attending
- What the room will be used for (meeting, presentation, display, etc.)
- What type of setup you require (theatre or classroom style)
- Any additional setup requirements (registration table, easel/flip chart, projector and screen). Please note that all additional setup requests are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- (If applicable) Intended commercial or fundraising activity (goods/services sold, partnered Division/program).
- The City may at any time and in its sole discretion request from any applicant or organization additional information relevant to the application or use of the City Civic Centre Public Space, including but not limited to documents, materials and references. The applicant or organization understands that failure to provide information to the City upon request may result in refusal of the application or a delay in the processing of the application.
- Any application for the use of the City Civic Centre Public Space received that is not in compliance with City Policies shall be refused.
- If at any time an organization or an organization’s Displays, signage, information or other activities associated with the use of the City Civic Centre do not comply with any City Policy, including but not limited to the Corporate Facilities Display Policy and the Human Rights and Anti-Harassment/Discrimination Policy, the City may at its sole discretion:
- Place a hold on the organization’s ability to book any Civic Centre Public Space, until the organization complies with all City Policies.
- Suspend the organization’s account.
- Refuse any request to book Civic Centre Public Space, until the organization complies with all City Policies, or
- Remove any Displays, signage, information or any materials erected in a Civic Centre Public Space without notice.
- Refuse any request to conduct fundraising or commercial activity.
- The organization agrees that a decision made under sections 1, 2 and 3 are final and shall save and hold harmless the City, its officers, employees, agents, members of Council and the Mayor of any loss or damage associated with a decision made under sections 1, 2 and 3.