May 20 – 23, 2019
Enercare Centre, Toronto
The City of Toronto is proud to host Collision – the fastest growing technology conference in North America and the sister event of Web Summit. Now in its fifth year, Collision attracts more than 25,000 attendees from over 120 countries, making it one of the largest gatherings of entrepreneurs on the continent. 2019 marks the first year the conference will take place outside of the United States, putting Toronto on the map as one of the world’s most innovative and inclusive tech hubs.
To help promote trade and investment, the Canadian Government in partnership with the Province of Ontario and City of Toronto, have developed a package to support those planning inbound missions during Collision.
This support includes:
- Ticket Access – May 20 to 23 – a number of free and discounted tickets to Collision so delegations can engage with leading edge content.
- Business-to-Business Meetings – May 21 to 23 – the facilitation of business-to-business meetings with Canadian companies to explore trade opportunities between May 21 and 23.
- Toronto’s Innovation Open House – May 24 – a day of self-guided tours of over 100 innovation related organizations and technology companies, including MaRS, OneEleven and DMZ at Ryerson. The event will also include bus tours to other communities, such as Waterloo and Markham, to explore their innovation communities.
To indicate your interest in planning a delegation, please complete the application form and organizers will be in touch.
With over 25,000 international delegates descending on Toronto during Collision, there will be plenty of opportunities for companies to connect with new customers and partners.
If you’re interested in exploring opportunities with companies attending Collision, please sign-up to be included in business-to-business meetings that will be coordinated on May 21, 22 and 23, 2019.
- If you’re a Canadian company looking to get connected to international companies attending Collision please sign up using the Business-To-Business Meeting Request form.
- If you’re an international company attending Collision and you would like to be connected to Canadian companies, please sign up using the International Business-To-Business Meeting Request form.
Interested companies can expect to hear from organizers in April 2019.
With 25,000 international delegates descending upon Toronto for the Collision technology conference from May 20 to May 23, there is no better time to showcase the Canadian innovation community.
To take advantage of this opportunity, we are capping off the conference with a unique opportunity to explore the innovation community like never before as part of the StartUp HERE Innovation Showcase on May 24.
Four opportunities for Collision attendees to explore what the Toronto and Canadian innovation community has to offer.
NewCo Talks – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Dig deep into Toronto’s most inspiring companies and learn from their founders and top executives who share their knowledge from the inside.
Innovation Road Trips – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Attendees can hop on a bus and explore Ontario’s innovation hot spots, including Waterloo, Markham, Brampton and Hamilton.
Talent Marketplace – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Attendees can engage with Canada’s most innovative companies and learn more about career opportunities in the Canadian innovation ecosystem.
Startup Here Meetup – 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Attendees will finish off the day with casual networking at MaRS, the world’s largest urban innovation space.
To register, visit www.startupheretoronto.com/showcase.