Some non-government records contain sensitive information. To see these records, you will need to apply for access.


How Do I Apply for Access to These Records?

Please fill out the Application for Access – Non-Government Records form, and attach a list of the files you wish to view. Give the completed form to Archives staff.

How Long Will This Take?

It may take a few days or longer, depending on the number of files.

How Can I Tell If a Record Requires an Application for Access form?

In the Archives online database, look at the “Access Conditions” field. Restricted records will say “Conditional Access (Form).”

What Happens Next?

Archives staff will contact you when your request has been processed.