Celebrate the Holiday Season
Every year, Toronto residents and visitors can enjoy festive events and celebrations across the city to celebrate the holiday season.
- Experience the magic of the holiday season with the much-loved Cavalcade of Lights presented by Desjardins Financial Group at Nathan Phillips Square.
- Visit the City of Toronto’s official 17.67-metre (58-foot) Christmas tree in Nathan Phillips Square.
- Register for Holiday CampTO at Toronto History Museums, a creative camp experience that offers outdoor and physical activities, active and quiet games, arts and crafts, and nature-based activities.
- Join daily holiday programming at Fort York, gingerbread baking demonstration, music and hands-on archaeology.
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve with high-altitude fireworks along downtown Toronto’s waterfront. The fireworks represent hope for the coming year and form part of the Stronger TOgether program, which honours the resiliency of Torontonians during the COVID-19 pandemic. Stronger TOgether is funded in part by the Government of Canada.
- Enjoy winter in Toronto. From skating at outdoor rinks, snowshoeing through parks and more, there is no shortage of winter activities in Toronto. Welcome TO Winter.
Collection Notice:The personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the City of Toronto Act, 2006. The information is used to allow the City to send you an e-mail to confirm your wish to subscribe to a City of Toronto e-notice. Questions about this collection may be directed to the Marketing Supervisor, Economic Development & Culture Division, City of Toronto, Toronto City Hall, 6th floor, West Tower, Toronto M5H 2N2. Telephone: 416-395-7318. By subscribing to one of the City of Toronto’s e-updates you are providing express consent, as defined by the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), to receive email updates from the City of Toronto.
Looking to unsubscribe? In each e-newsletter you receive, there will be a link to unsubscribe.