Toronto Casino Consultation – Learn
We encourage you to learn more about the consultation, look at facts and figures about the City of Toronto, and learn more about who's who in the casino question.
- OLG Expansion and the City of Toronto
- OLG C1 and C2 Zones, Study Areas and Facility Type
- Background Reports
- City-wide and Local Considerations
- Addressing Concerns and Maximizing Opportunities
- About the Consultation
Toronto Facts and Figures
- City Budget 2013
- International rankings
- Key statistics, populations demographics etc
- Arts & Culture
Who's Who in the Casino Question
- OLG - The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation is an agency of the Government of Ontario that is responsible for 24 gaming sites and sales of lottery products at approximately 10,000 retail locations across the Province of Ontario.
- City Manager - The City Manager is the Chief Administrative Officer for the City of Toronto. The City Manager provides guidance and advice to Council and the City administration on city-wide issues.
- City Council, Exec Committee, Community Councils - Toronto City Council consists of the Mayor and 44 City Councillors, one representing each of the city's wards. The council is the main governing and legislative body for the city.
- Members of the public - Residents, business owners, and all members of the public are invited to share their input and help provide City Council with the information they need to support their decision making.