Photocopying Archival Materials
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
- There is no self-serve photocopying at the Archives, but staff will make photocopies for researchers.
- Depending on the number of pages, photocopy requests will be done whenever possible on the same day. For large volumes, please consult staff for turnaround times.
- Small photocopy requests may be done on Saturday if time permits. Larger orders will be done on Monday and can be picked up or mailed on request.
- Photocopy requests must be prepaid according to the copying fees.
- Some archival materials are too fragile to be photocopied, and staff will suggest an alternative.