Skip to content
Back to Top
- There is no self-serve photocopying at the Archives, but staff will make photocopies for researchers.
- Depending on the number of pages, photocopy requests will be done whenever possible on the same day. For large volumes, please consult staff for turnaround times.
- Small photocopy requests may be done on Saturday if time permits. Larger orders will be done on Monday and can be picked up or mailed on request.
- Photocopy requests must be prepaid according to the copying fees.
- Some archival materials are too fragile to be photocopied, and staff will suggest an alternative.