The City operates high-quality, safe after-school recreation care for children ages 6-12 years old. The After-School Recreation Care (ARC) program offers participants activities including Sports, Outdoor Play, Special Events, Creative Activities and Homework Help.
The Community Leadership After-School Program is designed to enhance life skills for youth 10-15 years old by promoting physical literacy, health and wellness, and community involvement through leadership workshops.
Registration for the September to June school year begins in June every year. The exact date can be found on How to Register for Recreation Programs.
Register for the two sessions in order to guarantee a spot for the entire school year.
September 3, 2019 – June 19, 2020
Registration based on five days per week: $2.71 per day for Fall 2019 and $2.77 per day for Winter/Spring 2020.
The City of Toronto’s Welcome Policy offers financial subsidy for people with low incomes.
(September 3 – December 20, 2019)
(January 6 – June 19, 2020)
|Total amount for the year: $502.41.
The scheduled payment option is only available through telephone assisted or in-person methods through a Client Service Representative. This process is no longer automated and requires both staff and client follow up prior to the payment due date.
Etobicoke York District
- Chalkfarm Community Centre (Jane/Wilson, 180 Chalkfarm Dr)
- Elmbank Community Centre (Martin Grove/Finch, 10 Rampart Rd.)
- Firgrove Public School (Jane/Finch, 270 Firgrove Cres.)
- Gracedale Public School (Finch/Islington, 186 Gracedale Blvd.)
- John D. Parker Junior School (Martin Grove/Silverstone, 202 Mount Olive Dr.)
- Mimico Public Library (Royal York Blvd./ Lakeshore, 47 Station Rd.)
- St. Ambrose Catholic School (Browns Line/Evans Ave., 20 Coules Crt.)
- St. Maurice Catholic School (Islington/Dixon, 45 Kingsview Blvd.)
- St. Wilfrid Catholic School (Keele/Finch, 1685 Finch Ave. W.)
- Thistletown Community Centre ( Islington/Albion, 925 Albion Rd)
North York District
- Alexmuir Jr. Public School (Midland Ave./Finch Ave E., 95 Alexmuir Blvd)
- Berner Trail Jr. Public School (Neilson/Sheppard, 120 Berner Trail)
- Beverly Glen Jr. Public School (Finch Ave E./Warden Ave, 85 Beverly Glen Blvd)
- Cedar Dr Jr. Public School (Markham Rd/Eglinton Ave E., 21 Gatesview Ave.)
- Corvette Jr. Public School (Kennedy/Eglinton, 30 Corvette Ave.)
- Ellesmere – Statton Public School (Birchmount/Ellesmere, 739 Ellesmere Rd.)
- Lord Roberts Jr. Public School (Midland/Eglinton, 165 Lord Roberts Dr.)
- St. Aidan Catholic School (Finch Ave E./Birchmount Rd., 3501 Finch Ave E.)
- St. Barbara Catholic School (Markham/Lawrence, 25 Janray Dr.)
- St. Barnabas Catholic School (Markham/Sheppard, 30 Washburn Way)
- St. Boniface Catholic School (Markham/Kingston, 20 Markanna Dr.)
- St. Dunstan Catholic School (Pharmacy/Danforth, 14 Pharmacy Ave.)
- St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School (McCowan/401, 25 Havenview Rd.)
- St. Joachim Catholic School (St. Clair Ave E/ Birchmount Rd, 3395 St. Clair Ave E.)
- St. Nicholas Catholic School (33 Amarillo Drive)
- St. Teresa Shrine Catholic School (Kingston Rd/Birchmount, 2665 Kingston Rd.)
- Walter Perry Jr. Public School (Midland/Eglinton, 45 Falmouth Ave.)
- Tredway Woodsworth Public School *formerly William Tredway Public School (Lawrence Ave. E./Bellamy Rd. N, 112 Sedgemount Dr.)
Toronto/East York and West Toronto/York District
Inclusion & Support
Children and youth with disabilities can participate in After-School Recreation Care program based on ability and facility access.
Please register at the desired location and contact staff at 416-338-1351.
Community Leadership After-School Program & Locations
Everything you need to know about ARC and CLASP in an easy-to-print document!