Registration for the 2021/2022 school season has started.
The City operates high-quality, safe after-school recreation care for children ages six to 12 years old. The After-School Recreation Care (ARC) program offers participants activities including sports, outdoor play, special events, creative activities, and homework help.
The Community Leadership After-School Program is designed to enhance life skills for youth 10 to 15 years old by promoting physical literacy, health and wellness, and community involvement through leadership workshops.
The exact registration date can be found on How to Register for Recreation Programs.
Register for the two sessions in order to guarantee a spot for the entire school year.
Adapted and Inclusive Recreation
Children and youth with disabilities can participate in the After-School Recreation Care program based on ability and facility access.
Visit Accessible Recreation for details on how to register.
September 7, 2022 to June 23, 2023
Registration is based on five days per week: $2.89 per day for Fall 2022 Winter/Spring 2023.
The City of Toronto’s Welcome Policy offers a financial subsidy for people with low incomes.
(September 7 to December 23, 2022)
(January 9 to June 23, 2023)
|The total amount for the year: $525.98
The scheduled payment option is only available through telephone assisted or in-person methods through a Client Service Representative. This process is no longer automated and requires both staff and client follow-up prior to the payment due date.
Etobicoke York District
North York District
- Alexmuir Junior Public School (Midlan/Finch, 95 Alexmuir Blvd)
- Beverly Glen Jr. Public School (Finch Ave E./Warden Ave, 85 Beverly Glen Blvd.)
- Corvette Junior Public School (Kennedy/Eglinton, 30 Corvette Ave)
- Ellesmere – Statton Public School (Birchmount/Ellesmere, 739 Ellesmere Rd.)
- Lord Roberts Jr. Public School (Midland/Eglinton, 165 Lord Roberts Dr.)
- St. Aidan Catholic School (Birchmount/Finch, 3521 Finch Ave E)
- St. Barnabas Catholic School (Markham/Sheppard, 30 Washburn Way)
- St. Dunstan Catholic School (Pharmacy/Danforth, 14 Pharmacy Ave.)
- St. Joachim Catholic School (St. Clair Ave E/ Birchmount Rd., 3395 St. Clair Ave. E.)
- St. Nicholas Catholic School (Bellamy/Lawrence, 33 Amarillo Dr.)
- Tredway Woodsworth Public School (Bellamy/Lawrence, 112 Sedgemount Dr)
- Walter Perry Jr. Public School (Midland/Eglinton, 45 Falmouth Ave.)
Toronto/East York District
- Adam Beck Community Centre (Lawlor/Kingston, 79 Lawlor Ave.)
- East York Community Centre (Pape/Danforth, 1081 1/2 Pape Ave.)
- George Webster Elementary School (Victoria Park/St. Clair, 50 Chapman Ave)
- Gledhill Public School/Terry Fox Community Centre (Cosburn/Danforth, 2 Gledhill Ave.)
- Mary McCormick Community Centre (Dufferin/Dundas, 66 Sheridan Ave.)
- Masaryk-Cowan Community Centre (Cowan/Queen, 220 Cowan Ave.)
- O’Connor Public School (Victoria Park/O’Connor, 1665 O’Connor Dr.)
- Regent Park Community Centre (Shuter St./Sackville St., 402 Shuter St.)
- Stan Wadlow Clubhouse (Woodbine/O’Connor, 373 Cedarvale Ave.)
- St. Nicholas of Bari Catholic School (Rogers Rd/Caledonia Rd., 363 Rogers Rd.)
- Wallace Emerson Community Centre (Dufferin/Dupont, 1260 Dufferin St.)
Inclusion & Support
Children and youth with disabilities can participate in After-School Recreation Care program based on ability and facility access.
Please register at the desired location and contact staff at 416-338-1351.
Community Leadership After-School Program & Locations
Everything you need to know about ARC and CLASP in an easy-to-print document!