Golf is closed for the season. Snow loops at four golf courses and disc golf at Scarlett Woods Golf Course will be available starting November 27, 2021. Disc golf at Dentonia Park Golf Course will be available starting December 4, 2021.
The City operates five golf courses.
Visit each course page for course-specific fees, booking procedures, clinic, lessons and more.
The City also offers special rates for those aged nine to 18. Visit Junior Golf for more information.
Find out more about using Outdoor Recreational Amenities and Toronto Public Health’s Guidance for Outdoor Recreational Amenities during COVID-19.
- complete the Ontario Ministry of Health COVID-19 customer screening and if golfers do not pass the screen, should not visit the course
- remain two metres (six feet) apart at all times to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- show proof of vaccination when indoors for extended periods, like using the restaurant
Washrooms and Pro Shops
- Washrooms are open and masks must be worn indoors. Proof of vaccination is not required to use the washroom
- Pro-shops are open for equipment rentals. Proof of vaccination is not required to rent equipment
- Contactless debit or credit is preferred for payment
Power Carts, Pull Carts and Rentals
Power carts and pull carts are available for rental on a first come first serve basis and will be cleaned and sanitized after every use. Masks must also be worn by all individuals driving or riding on an open-air vehicle, like a golf cart, unless those within the vehicle are members of the same household.
Pull carts and clubs are available for rental on a first come first serve basis and will be sanitized after each use. It is recommended that you bring your own clubs and pull carts if possible.
Starting November 27, 2021, walk or snowshoe at the City golf courses. Seven snow loops are available with loops ranging from 1 to 2.5 km to explore and enjoy.
Washrooms are available within golf course clubhouses.
Snow loops are available at:
Tee Times, Hours of Operations & Reservations
Golfers are encouraged to book in advance. Tee times can be booked
- online by visiting the individual course page and following the instructions
- calling the golf course
Tee time start times vary throughout the season. Tee time ends at dusk and are 10 minutes apart.
Nine hole play is available only early morning or in the late evening. Available nine holes tee times are adjusted seasonally to reflect daylight hours.
Rain Check Policy
As required, rain checks will be made available if any of the following conditions occur:
- The course closes
- It has been raining for 30 minutes and the golfer chooses not to continue
- The greens have flooded
- There is lightning
Type of Rain Check:
- Played seven holes or less: 18-hole rain check
- Played more than seven holes but has not started on 14: 9-hole rain check
- Golfer has a nine-hole green fee or twilight ticket: no rain check
Starting November 27, 2021, an 18 hole disc golf course will be available at Scarlett Woods Golf Course. Starting December 4, 2021, a 9 hole disc golf course will be available at Dentonia Park Golf Course.
Disc golf is played by throwing a disc towards a basket. It’s free to play – all you need to do is bring the disc! Courses are first-come, first-served.