As of November 14, 2019, the golf courses are closed for the season. See you next year!
Toronto has five award-winning golf courses. Each offers a unique experience for players of every skill level.
Open seven days a week from mid-April to mid-November, it’s easy to fit a round into your day.
- Drop in or take a lesson.
- Enjoy great rates, including a 9-hole morning rate off the back nine.
- All City golf courses can be accessed using public transit.
- Reduced rates for seniors, juniors, and early evening (twilight) golfers.
- Junior (under 18 years) golf memberships, camps & more!
If you are seeking basic lessons (not on the golf courses), explore the Golf Instruction programs for all ages.