The golf courses are closed for the 2022 season. Disc golf is available at select locations.
The City operates five golf courses.
Visit each course page for course-specific fees, booking procedures, clinic, lessons and more.
The City also offers special rates for those aged nine to 18. Visit Junior Golf for more information.
This winter, walk or snowshoe at four City golf courses. Seven snow loops are available with loops ranging from 1 to 2.5 km to explore and enjoy:
Public washrooms are available in golf course buildings.
City golf courses are accessible by TTC.
The courses at the following locations are free to play and open all year round – all you need to do is bring the disc! Courses are first-come, first-served.
Learn the rules and how to play on the Professional Disc Golf Association’s website.
Disc Golf at City Golf Courses
Play disc golf at one of two city golf course locations:
- Scarlett Woods golf course
- Fees apply
- 18-hole course
- Dentonia Park golf course (winter only)
- Opens November 19, 2022
- Free to play
- 9-hole course
Rules for disc golf at City golf courses
- One round per day will be available for disc golf after the last golf tee time
- Disc Golfers are to show up 30 minutes before to their tee time to pay for their round
- Professional Disc Golf Association (PDGA) code in effect at all times
- Cannot throw multiple discs from teeing area
- Throwing may only begin once the group in front has finished the hole and completely left the green
- Disc golfers must not pass golfers and must maintain a distance of one golf hole behind golfers
- Allow faster groups to play through
- Keep noise and music levels to a minimum
- Put litter in its place
- Follow local course rules
- Remove your disc from the basket
- Stay behind the disc
- Help find lost discs
- Follow posted signs and rules
- Observe your surroundings before throwing
- Leave the tree branches and foliage
Tee Times, Hours of Operations & Reservations
Golfers are encouraged to book in advance. Tee times can be booked
- online by visiting the individual course page and following the instructions
- calling the golf course
Tee time start times vary throughout the season. Tee time ends at dusk and are 10 minutes apart.
Nine hole play is available only early morning or in the late evening. Available nine holes tee times are adjusted seasonally to reflect daylight hours.
Rain Check Policy
As required, rain checks will be made available if any of the following conditions occur:
- The course closes
- It has been raining for 30 minutes and the golfer chooses not to continue
- The greens have flooded
- There is lightning
Rain Check will not be issued if the No Rain Check sign is displayed on the counter.
Type of Rain Check:
- Played nine holes or less: 18-hole rain check
- Golfer has a nine-hole green fee or twilight ticket: no rain check
No personal alcoholic beverages are allowed on the courses. Alcohol is available for purchase through concessions.