Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Toronto has five award-winning golf courses. Each offers a unique experience for players of every skill level.
Open seven days a week from mid-April to mid-November, it’s easy to fit a round into your day.
- Drop in or take a lesson.
- Enjoy great rates, including a 9-hole morning rate off the back nine.
- All City golf courses can be accessed using public transit.
- Reduced rates for seniors, juniors, and early evening (twilight) golfers.
- Junior (under 18 years) golf memberships, camps & more!
If you are seeking basic lessons (not on the golf courses), explore the Golf Instruction programs for all ages.