Long-Term Financial Plan
The Long-Term Financial Plan provides a framework for longer-term financial decision-making, including strategies and key actions to facilitate multi-year, integrated, strategic decision-making
- Report on the City of Toronto Long-Term Financial Plan, March 5, 2018
- Long-Term Financial Direction Update, December 1, 2016
- Long-Term Financial Direction Report, June 7-9, 2016
- Asset Optimization Review – Toronto Hydro Corporation and Toronto Parking Authority, December 1, 2016
- The City of Toronto’s Immediate and Longer-Term Revenue Strategy Direction
Learn More about City Finances
Learn about the costs of delivering City services and programs through the City’s budget website.
City Plans and Strategies
City Council has adopted a number of critical strategies and plans to address current challenges the City faces, and implement strategies to create economic stability, social equity, long-term environmental sustainability and a healthy city.
The City looks to these strategies when making decisions about which services to deliver and how much of each service is needed to successfully achieve each plan’s goals.