Healthiest Babies Possible
Who Can Attend the Program?
The program is for individuals who are:
- less than 7 months pregnant
- nutritionally at-risk
- living in Toronto
What Does the Program Offer?
The Healthiest Babies Possible program of Toronto Public Health is a confidential prenatal nutrition program where Public Health Dietitians provide one-to-one nutrition counselling and education. The program is available at over 65 locations across Toronto.
- healthy eating during pregnancy
- healthy weight gain during pregnancy
- tips for managing nausea and vomiting, heartburn and constipation
- foods and drinks to avoid during pregnancy
The program also provides:
- food certificates
- prenatal multivitamins
- interpretation services
- linking and referrals to Public Health Nursing and community resources
Video: Public Health Dietitians and participants talk about the Healthiest Babies Possible Program.