Toronto Public Health offers Food Handler Certification Courses to provide food handlers with the knowledge of safe food handling practices to prevent food-borne illness.
What is the Food Handler Certification program?
Learn more about the Food Handler Certification Program
Links & resources
- Accredited Food Handler Training and Certification Programs
- Application form for TPH issued certificate with a Food Handler Certificate from an Accredited Program (PDF)
- Food Handler Certification Program Training Manual
- DineSafe - Toronto Public Health's Food Premises Inspection and Disclosure System
- Register for a Breastfeeding Friendly Restaurant
For more information call Toronto Public Health at 416-338-7600