Ward 11 – University-Rosedale
A road classification system designates streets into different groups or classes according to the type of service each group is intended to provide. This is a fundamental tool for urban development and road management. Grouping roads with similar functions can improve transportation planning, road infrastructure design, maintenance, traffic and road operations.
Every street owned by the City of Toronto has been given one of five classifications (with the exception of public laneways).
Ward 11 Map
Bloor Street West (from Lansdowne Avenue to Montrose Avenue) Road and Sidewalk Warranty Maintenance
- Construction Notice (Dated: June 12, 2018)
Cluny Drive and Crescent Road Watermain Replacement
College Street Promenade BIA Streetscape Completion
- Construction Update #9 (Dated: March 15, 2018)
College Street, Carlton Street, Gerrard Street East and Others, Sidewalk Construction along the 506 Streetcar Route
- Construction Notice (Dated: July 30, 2018)
Dalton Road and Kendal Avenue Roads Resurfacing
- Construction Notice (Dated: May 15, 2018)
Don and Central Waterfront Wet Weather Flow System – Coxwell Bypass Tunnel Construction at Bayview Avenue and Bloor Street East
- Construction Notice (Dated: September 12, 2018)
Dundas Street West and Casimir Street Intersection Improvement
- Construction Update #1 (Dated: October 26, 2018)
Dundas Street West (from Bathurst Street to Simcoe Street) Watermain Replacement and Road Resurfacing
- Construction Notice (Dated: September 13, 2018)
- 施工通知 (2018 年 9月13日)
- Pre-Construction Notice (Dated: July 25, 2018)
- 施工前通知 (日期: 2018年7月25日)
- Lead in Drinking Water Fact Sheet
Fort York Pedestrian and Cycle Bridge
- Construction Notice (Dated: August 2016)
Glen Road (from Beaumont Road to Summerhill Avenue) Reconstruction
- Pre-Construction Notice (Dated: March 08, 2018)
Huron Street Public Square Chinatown BIA Improvements
Rosehill Reservoir Rehabilitation at David A. Balfour Park
The City of Toronto ensures that tenants live in safe, well-maintained buildings through RentSafeTO, a bylaw enforcement program. Building owners must comply with the bylaws within the program or face financial penalties.
The information in this report states the results from scheduled apartment building audits conducted by Municipal Licensing & Standards bylaw officers.