Plan Your Museum Visit
As part of the City’s COVID-19 response, all City-operated museums are closed until further notice. Select museums are offering exterior tours and CampTO programs. Stay up-to-date on all changes to City services.
Online Tickets & Booking
- Timed-entry ticketing is in place to manage capacity based on location and experience.
- Visitors without a ticket will only be admitted if space is available. The purchase of an online ticket for a future time slot, using a mobile device, will be required.
- Please have a ticket (hard-copy or digital version) ready for check-in and arrive on time. If late, visitors may be required to wait until a future time slot becomes available.
- For illness on the day of a booked tour, please stay home and book a new ticket for a later date. A Pay What You Can donation to a future tour time can be made.
- HistoricTO neighbourhood tours will take place outdoors, rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather conditions, the outdoor tours will be suspended or cancelled.
Public washroom access varies per site so please visit “Admission & Hours” section under the individual site you are visiting.
Gift shops are closed at this time. Shop online at toronto.ca/museumshop.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Toronto History Museums continue to adhere to health and safety guidelines to keep visitors safe. Following Toronto Public Health COVID-19 Guidance for Cultural and Heritage Institutions and Attractions, the measures were implemented to ensure the safety of visitors and staff. The visitors are encouraged to follow health and safety guidelines, maintain social distancing and wear a mask during their visit.
If you have any questions or require an accommodation due to a pre-existing health condition or other reasons protected by the Ontario Human Rights Code, please contact the Toronto History Museums site that you are planning to visit.