Funding Submissions, Directives & Bulletins
Directives and Bulletins
Toronto Shelter Directive
These are are issued when specific actions are required by shelter providers under the authority of the Operating Agreement, Shelter Standards and any other applicable law.
Directives are also used to provide clarification regarding a particular shelter standard, or to issue an interim standard before it is formally consolidated into the Shelter Standards document.
These are issued to share information.
Bulletins are used to provide general updates about the shelter system, notice of consultation, notice of funding, notice of events, sharing of resources (e.g., draft policies), etc.
- Bulletin 2018-01 2018 Cold Weather Communication
- Bulletin 2017-12 Homeless Support Service Request During the Cold Weather Season
- Bulletin 2017-11 SMIS Enhancement: Referrals, queue administration & service demand reporting
- Bulletin 2017-10 2017/2018 Cold Weather Season Communication
- Bulletin 2017-09 H2H Pilot End/Wrap-up Communication
- Bulletin 2017-08 Complaints Website and Form
- Bulletin 2017-07 Shelter Space Analysis Project
- Bulletin 2017-04 Access to Shelter for Undocumented Clients
- Bulletin 2017-02 Discontinued Extreme Weather Alert Stipend
- Bulletin 2017-01 Update on Toronto Public Health Tracking of Homeless Deaths
- Bulletin 2016-02: Role of Central Intake and Streets to Homes Assessment and Referral Centre