Search & Bid on City Contracts
Learn what fees and documents are needed to prepare and launch your bid for City business.
Browse available City contracts using the Online Call Document System for an up-to-date list of Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotations (RFQs), Request for Expression of Interest (REOI), and Tenders.
View Call Document Summaries free of charge to get all the important information you need when deciding if a business opportunity is right for you.
The Online Call Document System lists City contracts in the following areas:
View the Call Document Summary with Adobe Reader without any commitment to purchase.
Once you have found a relevant opportunity, purchase and download only those contract documents that you wish to submit at a pay-per-document fee. (Fees listed below)
Tender call (contract) documents with blueprint drawings will be listed on the Online Call Document System, but will not be available for online purchase and can be picked up at our City Hall location:
Toronto City Hall
19th Floor, West Tower
100 Queen Street West
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you wish to browse and purchase call/contract documents in person can still do so at our City Hall location listed above.
The City will send you an email notifying you of any additional addenda or attachments that have been posted since you purchased your call/contract document.
Please read contract/call documents, addenda and any attached files carefully for a full list of submission requirements. Specifically, ensure that you conform to contract/call documents’ stated dates for Public Openings and Call Closings.
All contract/call documents are publicly opened by the Purchasing & Materials Management Division, starting at 12:01 p.m. on the contract/call document closing date in the Public Opening Room at Toronto City Hall, 18th Floor, West Tower.
All contract/call document closings and public openings are in accordance to the Municipal Code, Purchasing Bylaw, Chapter 195.
Submissions for all contracts/calls must be received by 12 noon on the contract/call document closing date to:
Purchasing & Materials Management division
Toronto City Hall
18th Floor, West Tower
100 Queen Street West
Ensure that your company is not suspended or disqualified from bidding for City contracts by checking the list of Suspended and Disqualified Firms.
Contract/Call documents fees are in accordance to the City’s current Council approved Bylaw 12-2007, Schedule 4, Appendix C, Chapter 441.
Tender call documents with blueprint drawings and Tender call documents without blueprint drawings will be charged different fees.
The Online Call Document System accepts AMEX, VISA or MasterCard. Please note prices are in Canadian dollars and call document payments are non-refundable
|Call Document Pages||Fee|
|less than 25 pages||$25.00 + $3.25 HST = $28.25|
|25-49 pages||$50.00 + $6.50 HST = $56.50|
|50 or more pages||$100.00 + $13.00 HST = $113.00|
|Purchase of Drawings/Plans||$25 + $3.25 HST = $28.25|
Please include all required billing information on all invoices submitted to the City of Toronto by mail or electronically, as invoices missing billing requirements will result in a payment delay and may be returned without payment for information updates.
- Should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be in PDF or TIFF format
- If submitted in text or Word format will be returned to the sender
Invoices submitted directly to the City of Toronto must:
- Be addressed and sent to:
City of Toronto
Accounting Services Division
Corporate Accounts Payable
55 John Street
14 Floor, Metro Hall
Include the following shipping information:
- Name of City division, contact name and phone number (the person ordering or picking up the goods and/or services)
- Delivery location of goods and/or services (excluding pick-up order)
- Purchasing document information on the invoice (*these purchasing numbers will be provided by City staff at the time of order)
- Blanket Contract Number
- Contract Release Order Number (CRO)
- Purchase Order (PO)
- Divisional Purchase Order (DPO)
- City purchases made with a credit card or PCard are considered paid and are NOT to be sent to Corporate Accounts Payable.
- All payment terms must be clearly indicated on your invoice.
- The City can only meet early payment discount terms 15 days from the date the invoice is received by the City of Toronto, Accounting Services Division, Corporate Accounts Payable.
- For further information contact the Accounts Payable Customer Service Desk at 416-397-5235.