What is SAP Ariba?
SAP Ariba is a cloud-based B2B marketplace where buyers and suppliers can find each other and do business within a single, networked platform.
SAP Ariba solutions allows the City to collect bids and proposals online from potential suppliers and reduce the amount of time to evaluate that bid or proposal, allowing the City to award the contract faster.
Visit SAP Ariba’s website to learn more.
Benefits to Suppliers
- SAP Ariba is a cloud-based solution, accessible anywhere the internet is available.
- E-bidding through SAP Ariba saves time and money by eliminating the need to drop off paper copies.
- SAP Ariba allows you to build your submission from the time of posting to the time of closing by providing you with a workspace to save your work.
- SAP Ariba has a robust notification function. Once you have identified your intention to participate in an event, notifications will be sent automatically when addendums are issued, competitions are extended or cancelled and for other related information.
- You will have a consolidated view of all opportunities you are intending to participate in or in which you have already participated.
- You will gain access to other procurement opportunities within the Ariba Discovery Network. This is a global network that allows you to search opportunities from SAP Ariba’s other customer organizations.
- You can tailor your supplier profile so that you are notified of upcoming opportunities in categories of interest.