St. Lawrence Market Precinct Advisory Committee
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
The St. Lawrence Market Precinct Advisory Committee is an advocate for the Market Precinct. The Committee will provide assistance to the City in making key management decisions so that the Precinct maximizes its excellence as a vital, dynamic and beautiful space that celebrates its heritage. The Committee will also ensure that the Market continues to be a renowned destination for both residents and tourists.
The St. Lawrence Market Precinct Advisory Committee is comprised of a representative from each of the following groups:
- South Market Tenants Association
- North Market Farmers Association
- Sunday Antique Market Association
- Heritage Toronto
- St. Lawrence Neighbourhood Association
- St. Lawrence Market Neighbourhood Business Improvement Area
- Six skill based representatives recruited on a city-wide basis with expertise in areas such as tourism and hospitality, food service or retailing, marketing, event management or facilities management, and environmental management
Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of every month.