Live Green Toronto Volunteers Make a Difference!
Live Green Toronto Volunteers are dedicated individuals who bring Live Green Toronto programs and services to the public through education and outreach. They engaged thousands of people each year, at over 175 events all across Toronto, helping residents green their lives.
Volunteers gain a broad understanding of various environmental topics that affect the City of Toronto including climate change, solid waste management, water efficiency, energy efficiency, sustainable transportation, pesticide reduction, organic lawn and garden care, urban forestry and local food issues.
On this site you'll find information about:
- Our program – How we got started and what we do
- Training – Stay up to date with our weekly training sessions
- Calendar – See our upcoming training sessions and outreach events
- How to join – Complete your volunteer application online
- Graduation – Join us at our annual volunteer recognition ceremony
For more information and/or comments about the Live Green Toronto Volunteer program, please contact:
Live Green Toronto Volunteers
Metro Hall, 55 John Street, 2nd Fl.
Toronto, ON M5V 3C6