Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
North York Memorial Community Hall is located at 5110 Yonge St., just steps away from North York Civic Centre and North York Centre Station on the Yonge-University Subway Line.
Business, non-profit groups, private social groups, special interest groups and the general public use our facilities. This superbly equipped rental facility offers you a full array of services for your business meeting, seminar, workshop, conference or social function (wedding receptions, banquets, social gatherings, etc.).
The hall is available for rent, year round, seven days a week. For your convenience, the North York Memorial Community Hall is:
- air conditioned
- wheelchair accessible
- approved for Special Occasion Liquor Permits, and
- has an exceptional banquet kitchen.
Event/Meeting Room Available for Rent
The Burgundy Room can be rented in full (for meetings and social events) or halved (for meetings only).
- All groups must arrange for all their own catering, dishes, decorations and linens.
- Set-up and clean-up time is included in the time you have booked.
- We will set the room up according to the floor plan supplied to us; however, groups will have to decorate the hall.
Items and Equipment Supplied
- Rectangle tables – 2.5′ x 6′ (6-8 people)
- Round tables – 60″ (8 people)
- Round tables – 48″ (6 people)
- Card tables – 2′ x 2′ (2 people)
- Portable bar
- PA system
- Built in screen – Burgundy Room A
- Portable screens
- LCD projection
- TV/DVD player
Public Transit or Walking
Located on the Yonge-University Subway Line, with direct access from the North York City Centre Station, in the North York City Centre. Memorial Community Hall is also steps away from North York Civic Centre.
North York Memorial Hall is located four blocks north of Sheppard Avenue on the West Side of Yonge Street. There is plenty of public parking on: North York Boulevard, Park Home Avenue, and Beecroft Road.