Employment & Career-Related Events
The City of Toronto is helping people find jobs and helping employers secure the skilled employees they need.
One of the ways we promote this type of workforce development is through hosting employment-related events that connect job seekers with hiring employers or with information and resources that support their employment paths. We also support residents in removing barriers to employment and pursuing financial resources to help stabilize their incomes.
Check this space for information about upcoming employment events. These events will be added to the Events Calendar when more details become available.
- Retail Council of Canada Job Fair
- Yorkdale Recruitment Event
October 2019, Workforce Development Month
- City Career Information Event
- Dufferin Mall Job Fair
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing Job Fair
- Health & Wellness Fair
- Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
- Housing Information Fair
- Shelter Recruitment Event
- Supportive Services in Your City: Resource Fair
- Supports Matter
- Women in Fashion, Technology and Trades
Need help preparing for an event or interview? You can view, learn about and register for employment centre workshops offered by the City.
You can also subscribe for email and text message services to electronically receive invitations to job fairs, employment information sessions and special events.