The City of Toronto is helping people find jobs and helping companies secure the skilled employees they need. Our Workforce Development Strategy has three key objectives: ensuring that employers' workforce needs are addressed, ensuring that unemployed city residents get access to opportunities and jobs, and delivering the best possible value to employers, job seekers, communities and the City for the resources invested in workforce development.
- Working As One: A Workforce Development Strategy for Toronto
- Implementing Toronto's Workforce Development Strategy: Progress to Date and Necessary Next Steps
- Economic Growth and Job Creation Plan
- Enterprise Toronto - Your one-stop source to start and grow your business
- Looking for work? Visit your local Employment Centre for help with your job search
- Starting or growing a small business? Toronto Public Library can help with resources, space to meet and work, and expert staff assistance. Jean Chow, Entrepreneur in Residence, gives one-on-one consultations and workshops.
- Business Inc. - an 8-week small business program offered by Toronto Public Library
- Information on hiring and financial incentive programs for Employers
- Looking for work in the Toronto Public Service? Visit Careers in Toronto Public Service
- Submit your resume and search for employment opportunities with the Employment Opportunities System
- For workshop and job fair information, visit our Employment Centre Portal
- BizPal Online business permits & licences