Free 2-day workshop led by a Toronto Public Health Dietitian and Nurse that covers:
- Healthy eating
- Healthy cooking methods
- Ingredient substitutions
- Food safety
- How to run a cooking workshop
- Understanding nutrition labels
Who it’s for:
- Agency staff who want to gain skills to help them run a healthy eating/cooking workshop
- Ideal for those who are currently running or plan to run a healthy eating workshop in the near future
- See section on “Location and Dates” to register online.
- Registration is on a first come basis.
- Maximum two staff per agency as space is limited.